A Scottsdale bachelorette party is the perfect spot for a bride who is looking for laid-back desert vibes. There are great nightclubs, wineries, pool parties, and spas making it perfect for a more lively and/or laid-back bachelorette party. The weather is also great the majority of the year. If you’re planning a Scottsdale bachelorette party, I’ve got you covered.
Scottsdale has become a go-to destination for bachelorette parties, earning its reputation as the “Bachelorette Party Capital of the Southwest.” I’ve been to a bachelorette party here and I loved it.
Here’s my guide for planning the ultimate Scottsdale bachelorette party.
Where To Stay:
Old town scottsdale
If you’re looking to be in the action for your Scottsdale bachelorette party, you’ll want to stay in Old Town. Here are a few great hotel options:
- W Scottsdale: Known for its chic decor and vibe, the W is a popular choice for Scottsdale bachelorette parties. It has a rooftop pool/bar, and super nice rooms.
- Hotel Valley Ho: This mid-century modern gem has a retro-chic vibe with poolside lounging. It’s close to the downtown Scottsdale nightlife.
- The Phoenician: The Phoenician is more of a luxurious retreat. It’s at the bottom of Camelback Mountain and has stunning views, multiple pools, a spa, and great dining options.
- Old Town Scottsdale Home: ~$757/night; Sleeps 12 guests (4 bedrooms/6 beds) – Old Town
- Azura: ~$558/night; Sleeps 10 (5 bedrooms/5 beds) – Sherwood Towne
- “It’s Always Sunny in Scottsdale” – Paradise: ~$481/night; 14 guest (4 bedrooms/5 beds) – New Papago Parkway
- The Oasis: ~$477/night; Sleeps 12 (4 bedrooms/6 beds) – South Scottsdale
How To Get Around:
To get to Scottsdale, you’ll want to fly into PHX airport. Uber and Lyft are popular and convenient for getting around from place to place.
Where To Eat:
- The Canal Club: The Canal Club is one of the most popular Scottsdale bachelorette party spots. It’s great for groups and has such cute decor (perfect for pics). They also have a live DJ on weekend evenings if you end up wanting to come back later in the day. You can make an online reservation for parties of 7 or less. For larger parties, you can reach out here.
- The Henry: The Henry is another great spot for groups, but a little more mellow than The Canal Club. The food is delicious, and they have great cocktails. They take reservations for groups of 6 or less.
- Hash Kitchen: Hash Kitchen is another popular brunch spot, although they do not take reservations. The food is great though and they’re famous for their build your own Bloody Mary bar. Be sure to try the Billionaire’s Bacon too.
a Quick Bite
- Cartel Roasting: If you’re on the hook for picking up coffees for everyone, head to Cartel Roasting. They have a variety of good coffee and a few breakfast burrito/pastry options.
- New York Bagels ‘N Bialys SkySong: Another great spot for picking up breakfast. They have a variety of options including breakfast bagel sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, Omlettes, and coffees. You can order ahead too.
- SumoMaya: SumoMaya is a trendy restaurant with a fun/upbeat vibe. It’s a fusion of Asian and Latin flavors with unique dishes like sushi tacos and Korean short ribs. They also have an extensive tequila and mezcal selection. Be sure to make reservations before!
- Olive & Ivy: Olive & Ivy has a Mediterranean-inspired menu, great cocktails, and a beautiful patio setting along the Scottsdale Waterfront. They take online reservations for parties of 6 or less.
- The Montauk: The Montauk brings a touch of the Hamptons to the desert. They serve a fusion of East Coast and Southwest dishes, as well as craft cocktails. There is also a live DJ every Saturday from 3-11p. They take reservations for groups of 10+ only.
- The Mission Old Town: The Mission serves modern Latin cuisine. It’s a little more upscale ($$$), but can be good for groups looking for a more mellow delicious meal. They take online reservations for parties of 8 or less. If your group is larger, you can call them directly.
Where To Drink:
- Kazimierz Wine & Whiskey Bar: If your group is looking for something a little more mellow, Kazimierz is perfect. They have an extensive wine and whiskey list, and play live music.
- Counter Intuitive: Counter Intuitive is a speakeasy-style bar with a rotating menu inspired by different eras.
- Riot House: We went to Riot House for the Scottsdale bachelorette party I was a part of, and it was so fun. It’s definitely more of a club vibe with great DJs and bottle service. I would definitely recommend booking a table.
- Wasted Grain: Wasted Grain is a multi-level venue, including a rooftop patio, with live music, DJs, and a super fun vibe.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row: Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row (owned by Dierks Bentley of course) combines country music, great food, and a fun vibe. There are live music performances, a dance floor, and a variety of drinks.
- Outrider Rooftop Lounge: At the Canopy Hotel, and one of the most popular rooftop bars. The 360-degree views of Scottsdale are especially gorgeous at sunset. They don’t take reservations, so it’s first come, first serve.
- Cottontail Lounge: Cottontail Lounge is located at the W Hotel. It’s another super popular rooftop bar with gorgeous views and a fun vibe.
- Maya Day Club: Maya Day Club is one of the most popular day clubs/pool parties in Scottsdale. You can reserve cabanas with bottle service. It’s definitely the place to be on the weekends, making it perfect for a Scottsdale bachelorette party.
- WET Deck: Located at the W Hotel, WET Deck is another great pool party. They offer bottle service with live DJs Friday – Sunday. You can make reservations ahead of time.
- Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room: Head to Merkin Vineyards if you’re looking for good wine tastings. They also serve food. It’s first come first serve, but you can call ahead and reserve space for parties of 6+.
- Rusty Spur Saloon: The Rusty Spur is the oldest bar in Scottsdale and has live music 7 days/nights a week.
- Scottsdale Wine Trail: Downtown Scottsdale is also known for its wineries. The Scottsdale Wine Trail consists of 6 wineries all offering award winning wines. They also offer a passport that you can purchase for $5, which gives you $2 off a wine tasting at each participating winery.
What To Do:
- Top Golf: Even if you’re not a golfer, Top Golf is a really fun group activity. They have a full service bar and great food too. Be sure to make reservations ahead of time when planning a Scottsdale bachelorette party.
- Hike Camelback Mountain: If your group is feeling like being active, the Camelback Mountain hike is perfect for that.
- Spa Day: Scottsdale is home to 50+ spas, so take your pick! Some of the most popular spas are: Agave at The Westin, The Boulders at Waldorf Astoria, and the spa at the Four Seasons. Get some relaxation in while taking in some of the most gorgeous views of Scottsdale.
- Old Town: Old Town Scottsdale offers delicious restaurants, fun bars, great shopping, and relaxing spas. It’s essentially Scottsdale’s downtown area, with an old west vibe.
- ATV Tour: Explore the desert landscapes with an ATV tour.
Sample Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Itinerary
If you’re planning a Scottsdale bachelorette, here is a sample itinerary that gives you a little bit of everything.
- Arrive to Scottsdale
- Dinner/Drinks/Activity: Top Golf (bookings)
- Brunch: The Canal Club (reservations for 7 or less)
- Activity: Merkin Vineyards and/or bar hop around Old Town
- Dinner: SumoMaya (reservations)
- Drinks: Bottle service @ Riot House (reservations)
- Breakfast: To go order from New York Bagels ‘N Bialys SkySong (order ahead)
- Activity: Pool Party @ Maya Day Club (bottle service reservations)
- Dinner: If you’re feeling ambitious and up for dinner, head to one of these locations, depending on your group size:
- The Montauk (reservations for 10+ only)
- Olive & Ivy (reservations for 6 or less)
- Drinks: Cottontail Lounge Rooftop
Have so much fun! ♥
*This post is not affiliated with any of the mentioned establishments.
Cathy Williams says
Your travel itineraries are well-structured and comprehensive. I appreciate the thoughtfulness you put into planning your trips. Great information and attention to details!