A Nashville bachelorette party is perfect for the bride who loves live music (specifically country music!). Nashville has been one of the top USA bachelorette party destinations for years, and has recently become known as “Nash-vegas” (I’m pretty sure I heard it surpassed Vegas for the number of bachelorette parties per year). If you’re planning a Nashville bachelorette party, I’ve got you covered.
I recently went on a Nashville bachelorette party and had so.much.fun. Here’s my guide for planning the ultimate Nashville bachelorette party.
Where To Stay:
This is the heart of the city and an ideal location for a bachelorette party if you’re looking to be super close to the action. Some Downtown Nashville options are:
- JW Marriott Nashville: Located in the heart of downtown, the JW Marriott Nashville is a contemporary and upscale. There are also a few dining options and a rooftop pool.
- The Hermitage Hotel: The Hermitage is a 5-start hotel, and a historic landmark in downtown Nashville. It’s really close to popular spots like the Ryman Auditorium and Broadway.
- Omni Nashville Hotel: Connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Omni Nashville Hotel is super convenient for accessing everything downtown. There is a full service spa, rooftop pool, and a few dining options.
The Gulch is perfect if you’re looking for more upscale options a little further from the downtown action. It’s still super central to Broadway (~5-10 minute Uber ride), and walking distance to shops and restaurants. I’ve stayed in the Gulch every time I’ve visited Nashville, and I’ve loved it. The Gulch options:
- The W Hotel: We stayed at the W for the Nashville bachelorette party I recently went on, and it was a great location. The rooms are a decent size (we got a suite for congregating, and then 3 regular rooms). There are a few dining options, a rooftop bar, and rooftop pool.
- Thompson Nashville: Thompson Nashville is a boutique hotel known for its chic design. Most notably, it’s the home to LA Jackson, a super popular rooftop bar.
- Dolly’s Dream House: ~$955/night; Sleeps 12 guests (4 bedrooms/7 beds) – Watkins Park
- Insta-Ready Rooftop: ~$951/night; Sleeps 12 (4 bedrooms/10 beds) – Midtown
- The Dolly Den: ~$901/night; Sleeps 12 (4 bedrooms/7 beds) – West End
- 2 Homes – Sleeps 20: ~$695/night; Sleeps 20 (6 bedrooms/18 beds) – East Nashville
How To Get Around:
Nashville is fairly walkable within the various neighborhoods. However, it’s also easier to get around via RideShare! When you’re heading to Broadway, be prepared to get dropped off a few streets away since most of the area is blocked off to cars.
Where To Eat:
- White Limozeen: White Limozeen, located on top of the Graduate Nashville hotel, offers a glamorous brunch experience, perfect for a bachelorette party. It’s rooftop is super Instagram-worthy with pink, palm prints, and retro-inspired decor. There is an outdoor patio with pink umbrellas and views of the Nashville skyline. They take reservations, but only 14 days in advance, so be sure to set an alarm to book a spot when they open up-they fill up fast!
- Hampton Social: Hampton Social is located in the Gulch and is another fun spot for bachelorette parties. It’s super trendy and has fun decor too. The menu is more “coastal” themed with lobster rolls, oysters, etc. Be sure to get their famous Rosé Sangria or any cocktail served in pineapple and flamingo-shaped glasses.
- Church & Union: Church & Union is a great spot for groups if you’re looking for a fun, but more mellow vibe than White Limozeen or Hampton Social. The food is super good and perfect for groups.
- Acme Feed & Seed: Acme is located on Broadway and is a multi-level venue that features a restaurant, bar, and live music.
a Quick Bite
- Biscuit Love: Start your day off right with a visit to Biscuit Love, known for its mouthwatering biscuits and creative breakfast dishes. This brunch spot is extremely popular, so arrive early or be prepared for a short wait.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken: No trip to Nashville is complete without trying hot chicken, and Hattie B’s is a local favorite. You can eat in the restaurant, but I recommend grabbing it to go or ordering for delivery if you’re with a group.
- The Grilled Cheeserie: If your group is in the mood for gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, The Grilled Cheeserie is your spot. It’s a food truck turned brick-and-mortar restaurant, and has an array of creative grilled cheese options, from classic melts to inventive combinations. They’re famous for their “Pimento Mac & Chee” sandwich.
- Five Daughters Bakery: Five Daughters Bakery is a must-visit for any sweet tooth. This family-owned bakery is famous for their 100-layer donuts.
- STK: Our bachelorette party went to STK on a Friday night. When we walked in, the vibe was super fun – it felt like we were at a Vegas club. When you’re planning a Nashville bachelorette party, I highly recommend requesting a table in the main dining room. There is an upstairs room great for groups, but it’s away from all the energy of the main dining room.
- 5th & Taylor: 5th & Taylor is one of my absolute favorite dinner spots in Nashville. It’s located in the historic Germantown neighborhood of Nashville in a beautifully renovated warehouse. It’s a great spot for a Nashville Bachelorette party looking for a “finer” dining experience.
- The Southern Steak & Oyster: Located in downtown Nashville, The Southern Steak & Oyster is known for its steaks, oysters, and elevated Southern cuisine.
- Adele’s: Adele’s is located in the Gulch and is a contemporary American restaurant. It’s a good spot for a more mellow upscale dining experience with a group.
Where To Drink:
Nashville is obviously most famous for Broadway Street – a few blocks of multi-level country bars. You really can’t go wrong with any bar. Every time I’ve visited Nashville (including when I went to a Nashville Bachelorette Party) we’ve kind of just bar hopped based on what seemed the most fun.
Here are some that I think are the best for bachelorette parties:
- Tootsies: Tootsie’s is an iconic Nashville spot that has been open since 1960. Located on Broadway, this historic honky-tonk bar is a must-visit! The bar is 3 floors, including an outdoor space. During the Nashville bachelorette party I was on, it was one of everyone’s top spots. I would definitely recommend adding this to your list when you’re planning a Nashville bachelorette party.
- FGL (Florida Georgia Line): The Florida Georgia Line Bar is multi-level, and includes a rooftop deck with gorgeous views of the city skyline.
- Jason Aldean: The Jason Aldean bar is another one of my favorites. We came here during the day and at night during the Nashville bachelorette party- both times of day were super fun. It’s multi-level, but I recommend finding a spot outside or on the top level!
- Acme: The first time I came to Nashville, a group of us went to Acme on a Sunday afternoon after brunch. It was super fun and packed. It’s located on Broadway and has great music and food. There is also a rooftop area.
- Dierks Bentley: Dierks Bentley is another super fun bar. We got a VIP table on our last night of the Nashville bachelorette party which was super fun. The dance floor was packed and the DJ played all types of music – not just country. There is also a rooftop area if that’s more your vibe.
- LA Jackson @ The Thompson Hotel: LA Jackson is one of my favorite rooftop bars in Nashville! This place is pure perfection, with stunning views, great vibes, and delicious drinks. LA Jackson is definitely a go-to for a memorable Nashville bachelorette party experience.
- Proof @ The W Hotel: Proof is the spot to go for a “swanky” vibe. We stayed at the W Hotel when I went to Nashville for the bachelorette party, and we loved this rooftop. The food here was also SO good.
- L27: L27 is located on top of the Westin Hotel. The vibe is chic and sophisticated, and the panoramic views of the city don’t hurt either.
- Yazoo Brewing Company: Yazoo has become super popular in the Nashville brewery scene. It’s located in the Gulch and has a wide range of beers. You can take a brewery tour and/or enjoy their outdoor patio.
- Arrington Vineyards: Arrington Vineyards is located just outside of Nashville in Arrington, Tennessee. It was founded by country music artist Kix Brooks and has stunning views, wine tastings, and live music events.
- Natchez Hills Winery: Situated in the beautiful rolling hills of Hampshire, Tennessee, Natchez Hills Winery offers a more relaxed setting. They have a good selection of wines to taste, and you can enjoy their outdoor patio or go on a guided tour.
What To Do:
- Uncommon James: Kristin Cavallari’s jewelry store, located in the Gulch.
- Kittenish: Jessie James Decker’s boutique located in the Gulch.
- Draper James: Reese Witherspoon’s clothing and home good store located in 12South.
- Party Bus: A super popular bachelorette party activity is getting an open party bus. The bus takes you through downtown while you’re listening to music and dancing. Most let you stock the bus with your own alcohol too. On the Nashville Bachelorette Party I went on, we did the Miss Avery Grace bus through Upstage Party Bus. It was decorated cute and perfect for our bride.
- Honky Tonk Highway Party Bike: On the Honky Tonk Highway Party Bike you can pedal through downtown Nashville while getting a tour of downtown Nashville.
- Country Music Hall of Fame: If your bride is super into country music and wants to do something other than drink on Broadway, head to the Country Music Hall of Fame. You can explore exhibits, learn about legendary artists, and sometimes catch a live performance.
Sample Nashville Bachelorette Party Itinerary
If you’re planning a Nashville bachelorette party, here is a sample itinerary that gives you a little bit of everything.
- Arrive to Nashville
- Dinner: To go order from Hattie B’s Hot Chicken (pick up or delivery)
- Activity: Settle in & games/drinks in the room
- Brunch: White Limozeen (reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance)
- Back up brunch option: Hampton Social (reservations)
- Activity: Lounge by the pool or shop around the Gulch
- Dinner: 5th & Taylor (reservations)
- Drinks: Bar hop on Broadway
- Breakfast: To go order from Biscuit Love (pick up or delivery)
- Activity: Miss Avery Grace Party Bus (through Upstage Party Bus)
- Lunch: Acme Feed & Seed (walk in only for parties of 2-6)
- Activity: Bar hop on Broadway
- Dinner: STK
- Drinks: LA Jackson Rooftop Bar
Have so much fun! ♥
*This post is not affiliated with any of the mentioned establishments.
Leave a Reply