A Miami bachelorette party is perfect for the bride who loves beaches and nightlife. Miami has been one of the top USA bachelorette party destinations for years, combining sun, sand, and high energy. The city has something for everyone, whether the bride is looking for for relaxing days on the beach and/or wild nights out on the town.
Here’s a guide for planning the ultimate Miami bachelorette party.
Where To Stay:
South Beach is the most popular neighborhood in Miami, known for its lively party scene, luxury hotels, and beautiful Art Deco architecture. It’s a great option if you want to be close to the beach and nightlife.
Wynwood is a trendy neighborhood known for its vibrant street art and eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and boutiques. It’s a great option if you’re looking for a more artsy and alternative vibe.
Brickell is Miami’s financial district, but it also has a lively bar and restaurant scene. It’s a great option if you want to be close to downtown Miami and its attractions.
Coconut Grove is a laid-back neighborhood known for its outdoor cafes, boutiques, and parks. It’s a great option if you’re looking for a more relaxed and scenic atmosphere.
Mid-Beach is a quieter and more upscale neighborhood than South Beach, with luxurious hotels and a less crowded beach. It’s a great option if you want to be close to the beach but prefer a more peaceful atmosphere.
How To Get Around:
Miami is fairly walkable within the various neighborhoods. However, it’s also easier to get around via RideShare or even by pedicab!
Where To Eat:
- Little Hen – If you’re looking for a spot with cute decor that’s a little more “low key”, Little Hen is the perfect spot. They serve southern comfort food and craft cocktails.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar – Yardbird is another popular (and delicious) spot for groups. Be sure to get their famous Chicken n’ Watermelon n’ Waffles, shrimp and grits, or biscuits and gravy.
- Nikki Beach – If your group is looking for something a little more lively and upbeat, head to the famous Nikki Beach.
- The Palace – The Palace is an iconic drag queen restaurant and bar located in the Art Deco District. It’s perfect for a fun Miami bachelorette party experience and is also located near other popular spots, making it a great spot to start your day.
- CHICA – CHICA is in Wynwood and has a delicious menu filled with Latin American inspired dishes. It has a lively atmosphere and great craft cocktails too.
a Quick Bite
- Aroma Espresso Bar – Multiple locations throughout Miami.
- Vice City Bean – Located in Wynwood and serves coffee and pastries.
- El Bagel – Popular bagel and coffee shop in the Wynwood neighborhood.
- La Sandwicherie – Popular Miami sandwich spots with a variety of options, from the classics to more adventurous choices like their signature “Wazuzu” sandwich.
- Swan – Swan is a celebrity-owned restaurant in the Design District and features a chic vibe with delicious food, perfect for a Miami bachelorette party.
- SUGARCANE – Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill is located in the Midtown Miami neighborhood. They also have great options for cocktails and wine.
- Komodo – Komodo is perfect for a bachelorette party looking for more of a luxurious dinner. The interior is gorgeous and the outdoor patio features a beautiful view of the Miami skyline. Komodo also has a lively bar scene with creative cocktails and a DJ playing music, making it an ideal spot for a night out.
- Katsuya – Katsuya is located in Brickell and offers delicious sushi and Asian-inspired dishes with a fun atmosphere.
Where To Drink:
- Hyde – Hyde Beach is a popular nightclub located at the SLS South Beach Hotel, and is perfect for bachelorette parties. The venue has both indoor and outdoor spaces, including a pool, cabanas, and a dance floor with live DJs. If you’re looking for a chic spot, Hyde is the perfect spot for a night out with your bachelorette party, dancing under the stars.
- E11EVEN – E11EVEN is a popular club in Miami, offering a unique experience. It has multiple stages with performers, including dancers, acrobats, and live music acts, making it a great spot to go on a Miami bachelorette party. The club is open 24/7 and also features a full-service restaurant, so it’s a great spot to start or end the night.
- LIV – LIV is one of the most popular nightclubs in Miami, known for its high energy, celeb sightings, and popular DJs. It’s a great spot for a Miami bachelorette party that’s looking for a wild night out. The club has multiple rooms with different music genres, plenty of bars, and tables for bottle service. LIV has a strict dress code, so make sure to dress to impress.
- Basement – Basement is a popular spot located in the Miami Beach EDITION hotel. It has multiple levels, including dance floor, bowling alley, and ice-skating rink. The bowling alley is currently open 7 days a week, but the club is currently only open for private events.
- Sugar – Located at the East Hotel in Brickell with panoramic views of the Miami skyline.
- No. 3 Social – Located in the heart of Wynwood and has stunning views of the Miami skyline with live music.
- C-LEVEL Rooftop – Located at The Clevelander hotel with views of the beach and city skyline. There is also a retractable roof, making it an all-weather venue.
- Employees Only – This speakeasy-style cocktail bar in South Beach is known for its creative and delicious cocktails, as well as its chic ambiance.
- The Social Club – Located in the Surfcomber hotel on South Beach, The Social Club is a chic and sophisticated cocktail bar that has a menu of creative and delicious cocktails.
- Sweet Liberty Drinks & Supply Company – Sweet Liberty is a trendy cocktail bar that has an extensive list of craft cocktails made with fresh ingredients.
- Nikki Beach – Nikki Beach is a popular beach club and known for its high-end vibe, great music, and delicious food. There are lounge chairs and cabanas with views of the beach.
- Hyde – Hyde is also a beach club that throws pool parties with cabanas during the day.
- Wynwood Brewing Company – Located in the artsy neighborhood of Wynwood, this brewery is known for its creative (and delicious) craft beers. Their taproom has a great outdoor area with plenty of seating and games, making it a perfect spot for day drinking.
- J. Wakefield Brewing – Another great brewery in the Wynwood neighborhood, J. Wakefield is known for its unique and flavorful beers, as well as its lively and colorful taproom. They often host events and parties, making it a great spot for a bachelorette group looking to have some fun.
- The Anderson – This trendy and stylish bar in the Upper Eastside neighborhood is a great spot for day drinking and enjoying creative cocktails. They also have a great outdoor area with games and seating.
- Lagniappe – This charming and rustic wine bar in the Midtown area has a great selection of wines, beers, and cheeses, as well as a cozy outdoor area with live music. It’s a great spot for a relaxed and laid-back day drinking experience.
What To Do:
- Lincoln Road Mall – A pedestrian mall in Miami Beach featuring a mix of high-end and mid-range retailers, restaurants, and bars.
- Aventura Mall – One of the largest shopping malls in the United States with over 300 stores, including luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Prada.
- Bayside Marketplace – A waterfront shopping and entertainment complex in downtown Miami featuring over 150 shops, restaurants, and live music.
- Design District – A high-end shopping district featuring luxury fashion boutiques, art galleries, and home decor stores.
- South Beach – The most famous beach in Miami, located in the heart of the city. Perfect if your group wants a to relax during the Miami bachelorette party, but still wants to be in the action.
- Haulover Beach – Located north of Miami Beach and is famous for its clothing-optional section 😉
- Sunny Isles Beach – Popular beach in North Miami Beach
- Charter a Boat – One of the best Miami bachelorette party experiences is to charter a boat and seeing Miami from the water. You can also bring your own alcohol and food.
- Visit Little Havana – For a little bit of culture, walk through Little Havana. You can also take a salsa dancing lesson and, of course, enjoy delicious Cuban food.
- Wynwood – Explore the murals and street art in the Wynwood district. Also a perfect spot for some Instagram worthy pics.
*This post is not affiliated with any of the mentioned establishments.
Leave a Reply